As a student in Loops you can:
- Participate in Loops your teacher has distributed, communicate in and learn through them.
Depending on what settings the administrator for the school has made, sometimes students can also:
- Build your own loops as a part of your school work or spare time interests.
- Invite teachers and students as collaborators in your loops.
- Start loops with other participants in your organization (students and teachers) where the student is the leader in the loop.
- Share loops that you have built via link to people who don’t have a Loops account.
- Have access to the libraries if the Administrator at your school has allowed it in the settings.